Wednesday, December 9, 2009
In the article written by Rachel Vannatta and Nancy Fordham it looks at a study that examines various teacher dispositions that predict technology use among k-12. Such as teacher self-efficacy, philosophy, openness to change, amount of professional development, and of technology use in the classroom. Overall the article was rather dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The article I am referring to is Vannatta, R.& Fordham N.(2004). Teacher Dispositions as Predictors of classroom Technology Use. Journal of Research on Technology in Education. Eugene:Spring 2004. Vol. 36, Iss. 3; pg.253-272.
ReplyDeleteUsually reaearch reads "dry". However, this article is rich with findings, in particular, the notion of ongoing and sustained "relevant" professional development, or the use of technology in the classroom will be hindedred.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to your presentation tonight. I know I shouldn't expect it but I hope there will be food. LOL Trent
ReplyDeleteO don't you worry, there is alway's goodness when the ladies represent.
ReplyDelete